Online Marketplace Drive-Thru Registration
Welcome to the Food for Thought Market Drive-Thru and Marketplace!
Shopping Period is open weekly from Monday at 5pm till Wednesday at 5pm
Pick-up Orders every Friday from 2pm - 4pm at the Food for Thought Program Center (old Winter Memorial Church in north Casper, 900 Saint John St. Casper, WY 82601)
1. Starting at 5pm on Monday, create an account or sign-in to shop for local goods and reserve your Drive-Thru Time Slot during checkout: https://bit.ly/3cXIpmF
2. Once you have finished shopping, complete your order by entering your credit card info to confirm and process your transaction.
3. Be sure to shop before 5pm on Wednesday when the Online Marketplace closes.
4. Come to the Food for Thought Program Center at 900 Saint John St on Friday during your chosen time slot to pick up your order.
5. Park in the large parking lot until your time slot (please do not show up too early), then pull up in front of the former church entrance on the east side of the building.
6. Post a sign in your passenger-side window with the last name on the order or tell one of our volunteers your name, pop your trunk or let us know where you would like your groceries
7. Drive away and enjoy local food goodness at your house!
If you are a SNAP user and would like to use your SNAP Benefits on a local purchase, create a shopping list of items you would like, then give us a call at 307.337.1703 to place your order over the phone.
While you wait, please check out our Local Food Guide for all the details on other ways you can get local food from Food for Thought Market Vendors.
We appreciate our Farmers Market Community. See you on Friday!
Here is what you can expect to see on the Online Marketplace this week!